Re: st: changing adopath and with mac OSX

From   Daniel Stegmueller <>
Subject   Re: st: changing adopath and with mac OSX
Date   Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:23:35 +0100

You could create it using
mkdir ~/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/s
in the terminal.

But usually Stata creates the paths by itself. You should have write permissions for the folder. You can check this by navigating to the folder, right click, select 'Get info' and look at the bottom of the appearing box under 'Permissions'. If your user name is not listed, something went wrong...