Re: st: is this a missing value issue? (-if- command used)

From   Andrea Bennett <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: is this a missing value issue? (-if- command used)
Date   Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:45:31 +0200

Many thanks for the inputs!

So, how can I drop a variable such as I have described (containing lots of missing values but otherwise values from 0-1) when the value of this variable is below a certain threshold, e.g. 0.1? As asked before (my previous thread) I cannot use -drop X if Y==Z- because I don't want to drop observations but a variable when some condition is met.

Many thanks if someone got this done somehow and can share the knowledge,

Andrea