Re: st: mfx

From   "Chiara Mussida" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mfx
Date   Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:40:56 +0200

Sure, it is a plot for a continuous variable keeping constant at its
mean another continuous variable. It is what I asked and you kindly
suggested to me: thanks for this! But now, for another estimation I
would be interested in plotting the relation between my binary
dependent variable and one continuous covariate from the outset: to
see how an infinitesimal change in the continuous covariate affects
the probability of making a specific transition (which is my dep
variable). Is it impossible?
Thanks a lot