Re: st: LOG2HTML -- size() option not allowed

From   John LeBlanc <>
Subject   Re: st: LOG2HTML -- size() option not allowed
Date   Sun, 20 Jul 2008 22:20:06 -0300

Yes that was it exactly. For what it's worth, I modified my version of the help-file but I don't know how to make this available to the general user community. I suppose it depends on the original authors?

Script works perfectly with Firefox. Unfortunately, MS-Word ignores percentsize, which is the effect I was trying to get.

John LeBlanc