Re: st: R: memory problem when using odbe to read in large dataset

From   "natalie chan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: R: memory problem when using odbe to read in large dataset
Date   Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:36:54 +0100

Dear Carlo,

I probably did not make myself understood in the question.

I understand that "compress" is for the Stata dataset that has been
read in. However, my problem is the insufficient memory when reading
in the dataset from Access database.

Do you have any suggestion or I need to increase the memory of the computer?

Many thanks.

Natalie