Re: st: R: memory problem when using odbe to read in large dataset

From   "natalie chan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: R: memory problem when using odbe to read in large dataset
Date   Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:31:37 +0100

Dear Carlo,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will try "compress" but do I need to
increase the memory of the computer? for example, add a 1G memory
stick.

Many thanks.

Natalie