st: Graph fonts

From   Riley Newman <>
Subject   st: Graph fonts
Date   Fri, 11 Jul 2008 07:10:06 -0700

Hi everyone,

I'm running Stata 10 on Mac OS X 10.5.4, and looking for a way to change the fonts used in graphs. I see you can do it generally in the preferences window, but the font reverts to default when I export the graph to, i.e., a .pdf. This also does not allow you to change the font within the graph, for example italicizing the subtitle.

Is there a code anyone knows to do this?

Thanks very much,

Riley Newman
Research Associate
Beacon Economics