Re: st: suest with multinomial logit

From   "Tim Wade" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: suest with multinomial logit
Date   Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:44:30 -0400

Hi Daphna, I've never used suest with multinomial logit and don't
completely understand your example, so can't really answer your first
question.  But I think regarding your second question, this can be
accomplished by the following after you store and suest your models:

test [model1=model2], common

then if you want to include the intercept:

test[model1=model2], common cons

Hope this helps, Tim