st: RE: How to add a new variable with a specified correlation structure

Subject   st: RE: How to add a new variable with a specified correlation structure
Date   Tue, 8 Jul 2008 18:08:22 +0200

Does your analysis depend critically on the specific values of the first
variable being present, or is it all about the joint normality and its
correlation structure? For the latter case, -su- your data, enter the mean
and variance of the first var in -drawnorm-, add mu_2 and sigma_2^2 and the
desired correlation, and you are done...

Martin Weiss

Diplom-Kaufmann Martin Weiss
Mohlstrasse 36
Room 415