st: programming loops for regressions

From   emanuele canegrati <>
To   <>
Subject   st: programming loops for regressions
Date   Mon, 7 Jul 2008 23:32:19 +0200

Hi Stata users,

do you know if there are routines to run regressions automatically?

I mean if I have an independent variable, say var0, n dependent variables and I want to run n regressions (i.e. reg var0 var1, reg var0 var2, ... , reg var0 varn) how can I write a loop which runs these n regressions?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

News, entertainment and everything you care about at Get it now!