st: RE: programming loops for regressions

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: programming loops for regressions
Date   Mon, 7 Jul 2008 23:34:54 +0200

If your dataset is -aorder-ed , you could simply say

foreach var of varlist var1 - varn{
	reg var0 `var'

 In the special case you are describing, you could even say

forv i=1/n{
	reg var0 var`i'

Take a look at -ssc d estout- and the eststo prefix to conveniently assemble
your results for further processing...

Martin Weiss

Diplom-Kaufmann Martin Weiss
Mohlstrasse 36