st: svylogitgof

From   Tam Lin <>
Subject   st: svylogitgof
Date   Wed, 2 Jul 2008 08:13:58 +0000 (GMT)

I downloaded the svylogitgof command but I am having trouble interpreting the results.  If the Goodness-of-Fit test after a logistic regression (using svyset) is significant, does that mean that the regression model is a poor fit?

Archer & Lemeshow (2006) seem to suggest that the F-adjusted mean residual goodness-of-fit test actually tests for lack of fit.  Therefore, if it is significant there is a poor fit to the data.  Is that right?

Not happy with your email address?.