st: Re: NLogit Post estimation

From   "Caroline B. Theoharides" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: NLogit Post estimation
Date   Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:22:13 -0400

To clarify the question somewhat, an explicit example may be useful.
In the context of the following nested logit model, we are trying to
generate predicted probabilities of selecting each restaurant (7
different outcomes) for each value of kids (i.e., kids=0, kids=1,
kids=2, etc.).
webuse restaurant, clear
nlogitgen type=restaurant(fast: 1 | 2, family: 3 | 4 | 5, fancy:6 | 7)
nlogittree restaurant type, choice(chosen)
nlogit chosen cost distance rating || type: income kids,
base(family)|| restaurant:, noconst case(family_id)

Thanks for any suggestions.

Caroline