st: NLogit Post-estimation

From   "Caroline B. Theoharides" <>
Subject   st: NLogit Post-estimation
Date   Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:15:12 -0400

I am running a 2 level nested logit model in Stata 10 using –nlogit-.
Does anyone know how to calculate marginal effects with the –nlogit-

I specifically want to do post-estimation analysis of the predicted
probabilities, similar to that encompassed by –asprvalue- in –spost-
(which incidentally doesn't support nlogit).  Is it possible to
calculate these predicted probabilities in Stata?

Thank you,