Re: st: Running old Stata (8.0) on new Ubuntu

From   Orvalho Joaquim Augusto <>
Subject   Re: st: Running old Stata (8.0) on new Ubuntu
Date   Wed, 18 Jun 2008 23:13:07 +0200

It is not too old. Ubuntu goes too fast.

Probably that error is related to GTK and Font libraries. Clever guys
from StataCorp may provide better help.

For now I would ask you to provide us with errors you had while trying
to install dynamically linked libs. I think that you Ubuntu missed some
pack that you can install.