Re: st: RE: UPDATE: once again -reshape- and labels

From   Andrea Bennett <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: UPDATE: once again -reshape- and labels
Date   Tue, 17 Jun 2008 08:29:26 +0200

Thank you so much! Your app works (as far as I see) perfect. You might want to make it available online as I think it will help quite some people out there. I hope I did the install correct. I just saved the code below in a text file and stored it in the ado folder of Stata, with .ado as the file type.

Thank you again and kind regards,