RE: st: treatreg2

From   Astrid Kiil <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: treatreg2
Date   Sat, 14 Jun 2008 08:20:00 +0000

Thanks for your reply.
Does treatreg2 by any change follow the model proposed in your article stated below?

Deb, P. and P. K. Trivedi (2006). "Specification and Simulated Likelihood Estimation of a Non-normal Treatment-outcome Model with Selection: Application to Health Care Utilization", Econometrics Journal, 9: 307-331.