st: RE: epiconf for Cox regression model

From   "Zhiqiang Wang" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: epiconf for Cox regression model
Date   Fri, 13 Jun 2008 09:55:46 +1000

Hi May

-epiconf- is an old program. If you are using Stata 9 or 10, you may
want to use -chest- with different syntax

Without looking at your data or the output, I cannot tell why you got
different results. However, there are several possible explanations. The
presence of missing values among confounding factors is one of them.

Regards,
Zhiqiang

Zhiqiang Wang, PhD
School of Medicine, University of Queensland
Room 317, Edith Cavell Building
Royal Brisbane & Women's Hospital
Herston QLD 4029
Australia