st: RE: RE: RE: RE: date function error?

From   "Hoffman, George" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: RE: date function error?
Date   Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:45:14 -0500

that did it.
thank you, tom.

george

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Steichen,
Thomas J.
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 14:17
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: st: RE: RE: RE: date function error?

Version 10 date() no longer uses lowercase "dmy"; you must either use
upper case "DMY" or run your program under an earlier version;
regardless, adding a version statement to your program is recommended.

Tom

Thomas J. Steichen
[email protected]