RE: st: Fracplot after cnreg, intreg and nbreg

From   Garry Anderson <>
Subject   RE: st: Fracplot after cnreg, intreg and nbreg
Date   Fri, 06 Jun 2008 12:16:54 +1000

Thank you Maarten for reproducing the behaviour of the lack of data
points after fracplot.

I suspect there is a bug in -fracpred dres,dresid- because fracpred does
not create deviance residuals after fracpoly cnreg, intreg  or nbreg. It
does create deviance residuals after -fracpoly poisson y x-.

webuse intregxmpl
fracpoly intreg wage1 wage2 age
fracpred pred,for(age)
fracpred dres,dresid
. summ pred dres

    Variable |       Obs        Mean    Std. Dev.       Min        Max
        pred |       488    16.69079    2.816416   6.236595   20.13141
        dres |         0

Best wishes, Garry