Re: st: download ANCILLARY FILES

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: download ANCILLARY FILES
Date   Thu, 5 Jun 2008 14:27:23 -0400

My guess would be that anscillary files are copied to the current
directory. Often this is the directory where Stata is installed, and
this might be protected. Try to cd to a directory where you know you
have write access before downloading any such files.

Regards, Sergiy