Re: st: RE: Bootstrapping Conf Intervals - what do they mean?

From   "Salah Mahmud" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Bootstrapping Conf Intervals - what do they mean?
Date   Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:01:53 -0500

Does that mean that the only "practical" advantage of the confidence
interval is judging the precision of the study estimate? The above
discussion suggests that it would be inaccurate to hint that the
study's confidence interval brackets the population estimate.