st: RE: predxcon predxcat

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: predxcon predxcat
Date   Wed, 28 May 2008 16:11:38 +0100

-predxcon- and -predxcat- are user-written programs on SSC.

Without sight of exactly what you typed, help is difficult.

Susanna Khavul

I am having problems with the graph command in predxcon predxcat.
When I run these commands, they give me the following error "too many
options" and do not display the graphs.  I cannot figure out why.
Has someone else had this problem?