st: RE: -samplepps- update on SSC (help file only)

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: -samplepps- update on SSC (help file only)
Date   Tue, 27 May 2008 10:59:16 +0200

Dear Prof. Jenkins,

is there a sample dataset which might demonstrate the functionality of your
package -samplepps-? Your help file mentions a few examples, but there are
no ancilliary files on ssc for your package.

Warm regards,
Martin Weiss

Diplom-Kaufmann Martin Weiss
Mohlstrasse 36