Re: st: xtmixed syntax

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtmixed syntax
Date   Thu, 22 May 2008 22:11:13 -0500

.

Thank you very much for this level of detail, Yulia. This is a terrific explanation. I now have your article too. I was far from the last syntax, but now with your explanations, I might be able to figure out similar syntax de novo. I will try out both approaches and report back (another person is tackling the same model with SAS Proc Mixed) so it will make a good comparison.

-Dave