st: counting with stata

From   Gauthier Tshiswaka-Kashalala <>
Subject   st: counting with stata
Date   Mon, 19 May 2008 18:31:41 +0200

Hello everyone,
I am using a household survey data that has a household identification variable "HHid" and a variable "age" which gives the age of every member of the household. How do I use stata to create a variable defining the number of children in the household with age <= 5.

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to for full
details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by beskikbaar.

* For searches and help try: