Re: st: Beyond grc1leg : common legend from many graphs

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Beyond grc1leg : common legend from many graphs
Date   Sun, 18 May 2008 19:34:40 +0100 (BST)

--- Anupam Tyagi <> wrote:
> I have 4 graphs. Legends in 2 of these graphs have all the
> information for the common legend for all 4 graphs. Any one
> graph does not have all the legend information for the combined
> graphs. I want to combine these graphs and use one legend. How
> can I do this?
> Related: is there a way to save *only* the legend in a graph file?

Vince Wiggins gave talks on that at the UK Stata Users Group meeting in
2004. You can download the materials by typing:

net from
net desc uk04

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis