Re: st: Is there an ideal do file editor?

From   "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Is there an ideal do file editor?
Date   Fri, 16 May 2008 07:36:58 -0700

Daniel

Am 15.05.2008 um 08:17 schrieb Ziyang Wang:

> Dear all,
>
> Is there an ideal do file editor which highlights the key words of
> stata and in the same time allows to run it, as simple as Ctrl-D
> with the Stata do file editor? I really like editors which can
> highlights key words those staff. I tried ultraEdit but every time
> it calls a different Stata to run the code which is not desirable..
>
> Thanks!
>
> Martin

Mensaje analizado y protegido por Telefonica Empresas

Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.