Re: st: Is there an ideal do file editor?

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <>
Subject   Re: st: Is there an ideal do file editor?
Date   Thu, 15 May 2008 10:52:48 -0400

The website below describes how you can run Stata commands from
Notepad++ and other editors. Notepad++ is free and supports syntax
highlighting for Stata.

Guide to integrating Stata and external text editors