Re: st: how print variables and labels?

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how print variables and labels?
Date   Sat, 10 May 2008 09:04:03 -0500

.

Are you new to the Apple OS X and Stata?

Separate from Stata, whenever you print on a mac, you get the option of printing to a PDF in the print dialog.

In Stata, why not just turn on a log, issue commmands, and then print your log to a PDF. Logs can be either text files or SMCL files too.

-Dave