st: how print variables and labels?

From   "mac.stata" <>
Subject   st: how print variables and labels?
Date   Sat, 10 May 2008 15:21:41 +0200

Dear all,

I have received a huge data set and would like to print all the variables and all the corresponding labels as a text- or PDF-file, so I can have a look at the existing data more conveniently. Can this be done in an easy way? I couldn't find any quick solution for this. BTW, I'm running STATA 10 on a Mac.

Many thanks in advance,

* For searches and help try: