Re: st: Serial correlation in unbalanced panel

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Serial correlation in unbalanced panel
Date   Mon, 05 May 2008 18:21:50 +0200

-xtserial- from SJ3-2 (please specify sources for non-official commands) can test only AR(1).
I am aware only of one command which tests for different processes, and it is -abar- from SSC (for use after -regress-, -ivreg-, -ivreg2-, -ivregress-, -newey-, and -newey2-).

Nicola