Statalist

Re: st: Probit models with Newey-West st.errors and lagged variables

From   nicola.baldini2@unibo.it
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Probit models with Newey-West st.errors and lagged variables
Date   Mon, 05 May 2008 17:59:11 +0200

I can't understand what's the question/problem here.
BTW, you need to specify the -lag()- option if you really want to apply the Newey-West correction
Nicola