st: probit & conformability error in inteff

From   Chin-Chih <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: probit & conformability error in inteff
Date   Thu, 01 May 2008 16:32:21 -0500

Hi all,
I was trying to run 'Inteff" to obtain the marginal effects of
interactive terms in probit via STATA 10.0. After running the probit
command, I tried to run inteff and I got the following message:
conformability error r(503); Does anyone know what conformability error
means and how can I fix it? I have tried to fix this by adding a version
command. e.g.,
version 8.2: probit y x1 x2 x3
mfx compute
inteff

However, I still got conformability error. Please let me know if you
have any thoughts on it. I would appreciate your help a lot.

Chin-Chih