Re: st: STATA: multivariate probit w/ bootstrap

From   "Arne Risa Hole" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: STATA: multivariate probit w/ bootstrap
Date   Thu, 1 May 2008 17:44:28 +0100

Dan,

Re-reading your message I see that your WTP estimate is not simply
given by the coefficient ratios so that rules out -wtp-. However, you
can still calculate parametric bootstrap CIs manually: simply take
many draws from the distribution of your beta vector (with means given
by e(b) and covariance e(V), -drawnorm- will let you do that) and
calculate WTP based on each of these draws. The 2.5 and 97.5
percentiles of the simulated WTP distribution will give you a 95% CI
(see -centile-).

Arne