st: RE: questions on using the list

From   "Tunga Kantarci" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: questions on using the list
Date   Wed, 30 Apr 2008 20:44:56 +0200

Reply using your mailer to the last relevant message in a thread.
Whether a message starts "st: re:" or "re: st:" is of no importance. Let
your mailer do the prefixing.

I don't get this part. My mailer cannot do any prefixing. How can it?
It just opens a mail window and I copy paste the subject of the last mail in
a thread
(which I find annoying to do all the time)