Re: constraints in xtgls and xtpcse [was: st: QUESTION]

From   Samira Bakhshi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: constraints in xtgls and xtpcse [was: st: QUESTION]
Date   Tue, 29 Apr 2008 16:33:48 -0600 (CST)

I am so thankful for your reply.
Actually, I have a system of panel data equations with 45 constraints.
So imposing these constraints in way you have described would be
difficult. Is not there any other way that Stata accpets the option ,
const () after xtgls?

Thanks,
Samira