st: RE: Batch Job has been interrupted

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Batch Job has been interrupted
Date   Mon, 28 Apr 2008 18:51:12 +0100

I guess some flavour of Stata 10 and Windows from the reference [GSW].

It's pretty difficult to diagnose what the issue is from this kind of
report. Perhaps some other process is trying to access one of the files
you are using. You might need to talk to tech-support and give them much
more detail.

Martin Weiss

when I run a Stata batch job from the command line, Stata does not
display
the Stata icon in the taskbar, as in [GSW] C.6, but rather comes up with
running program saying "424% complete". When I click on it, a dialog
pops up
saying that the do-file has been interrupted. "Would you like the batch
job
to continue?". After saying yes, the job continues, but clicking on the
process again brings up the same dialog box. This odd behavior has been
observed before:
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-11/msg00693.html

Has anybody got a fix for that? Because it really takes the fun out of
the
game...