st: Batch Job has been interrupted

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Batch Job has been interrupted
Date   Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:41:58 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

when I run a Stata batch job from the command line, Stata does not display
the Stata icon in the taskbar, as in [GSW] C.6, but rather comes up with a
running program saying "424% complete". When I click on it, a dialog pops up
saying that the do-file has been interrupted. "Would you like the batch job
to continue?". After saying yes, the job continues, but clicking on the
process again brings up the same dialog box. This odd behavior has been
observed before:

Has anybody got a fix for that? Because it really takes the fun out of the

Martin Weiss

Diplom-Kaufmann Martin Weiss
Mohlstrasse 36
Room 415