Re: st: prb with the over option not working togehther with the graph

From   Svend Juul <SJ@SOCI.AU.DK>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: prb with the over option not working togehther with the graph
Date   Sat, 26 Apr 2008 19:44:14 +0200

Pål Rønning wrote:
I'm running stata/mp 10, currently with the 0404 update installed. I
am unable to use the over option using the graph command. First I was
unable to do this on my own data, but trying to run the examples
provided online I also end up with error mesages. I keep getting
r(111) and that the variable doesnt exist, however using codebook and
list afterwards show the entire content of the variables. Does anybody
have an idea what is wrong?
Statalist rule number one:
Show us exactly what you typed and what Stata responded.
You don't even tell us which graph command you used; they
don't all take the -over()- option.
NB! Exactly! Copy-and-paste!
The rest is guesswork: The last executable update was 3 March.
Maybe you forgot to
   update swap

Svend Juul
Vennelyst Boulevard 6