Re: st: Problems with calculating marginal effects for categorical variables in ologit models

From   "Eva Poen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Problems with calculating marginal effects for categorical variables in ologit models
Date   Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:23:23 +0100

Lina,

I cannot reproduce this error. The following example works fine for me
in Stata 9 and 10. -which margeff- returns
*! Version 2.1.7  (10 March 2008)
on my machine.

*** example
sysuse auto, clear
xi: ologit rep78 foreign i.headroom [pweight=price]
margeff
margeff, dummies(_I*)
*** end

If this example doesn't work for you, try updating -margeff-. It might
be out of date. Also, tell us which version of Stata you are using.

Eva