SV: st: Problems with calculating marginal effects for categorical variables in ologit models

From   "Lina Jonsson" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   SV: st: Problems with calculating marginal effects for categorical variables in ologit models
Date   Wed, 23 Apr 2008 11:13:21 +0200

Hello.

I recieve the same error message when I'm using margeff after ologit.

When entering:

xi: ologit F24 i.SDO i.F17_A [pweight=VIKT] if F24!=6
margeff, dummies(_I*)

I recieve:

[_cut1] not found
r(111);

But I don't think the problem lies within the dummies option because I recieve the same error message when I'm using the margeff command without specifying , dummies(_I*)

Any ideas what could be the problem?

Best regards

/Lina Jonsson