st: Problem exporting to vector formats

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Problem exporting to vector formats
Date   Tue, 22 Apr 2008 21:29:10 -0400

Dear All,

I am trying to export to one of the vector graphics formats available:
EMF or WMF. No matter what font I select on the screen, even though I
am getting correct picture on the screen, when the file is written the
font is changed back to "Arial". Is there any way to export the graph
with font different from "Arial"? (The word "Arial" can be clearly
seen in the file, so I am not confusing fonts). The graphs are
exported to raster formats (e.g. png) correctly with the fancy fonts I
want.

(Stata 9, 10 for Windows).

Thank you, Sergiy Radyakin