Re: st: Problem exporting to vector formats

From   "Scott Merryman" <>
Subject   Re: st: Problem exporting to vector formats
Date   Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:41:19 -0500

You can have different fonts for graphs displayed on the screen,
printing, and the clipboard.

See:  Edit menu --> Preferences --> Graph Preferences --> Printer or
Clipboard tab --. font pull-down menus.