st: Stata video

From   Partha Deb <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   st: Stata video
Date   Fri, 18 Apr 2008 22:11:49 -0400

Hi all,

I hope you'll agree that this video is perfectly appropriate for Statalist. It is about statistics, and indeed, about Stata. :) I hope it is not old news to all of you. Indeed, this might be the best advertisement I've ever seen for Stata - I wonder if Bill, David are involved behind the scenes! :) LOL.

Partha Deb
Department of Economics
Hunter College
ph: (212) 772-5435
fax: (212) 772-5398

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds.
- Bob Marley

* For searches and help try: