RE: st: gologit2

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   RE: st: gologit2
Date   Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:10:58 +0100 (BST)

--- David Jacobs <> wrote:
> Thanks so much for both comments.  I must get ready for a night class
> now, but I'd like to get back to you latter perhaps off list??

Sometimes there are good reasons for moving off list, but in general I
prefer to stay on list: those who have been dedicated enough to follow
this thread thus far are probably curious to see how it ends.

-- Maarten

Ps. there has actually been some off line discussion between me and
Richard Williams, and hopefully I will be able to tell more tomorrow.

Pps. if you contact me later today, note the time difference and adjust
your expectations of a speedy answer accordingly (I am in the

Ppps. I know that I should not do any of this and write my dissertation instead.

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam