st: mlogit and endogenous variable

From   "Eva Hromadkova" <>
Subject   st: mlogit and endogenous variable
Date   Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:27:51 -0400

Hi all,

let me rephrase my question - I have a dummey variable = treatment
which should affect the probability of choice among 5 alternatives.
Can I estimate it in a two-step approach by first predicting treatment
by variables that are exogenous to further choice between alternatives
and then using this predicted probability in the multinomial logit? As
I would use predicted regressor, is there any program that would
compute SE for me?

I would be thankful for any help :-)