Re: st: Baby Got Stats

From   Joseph Wagner <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Baby Got Stats
Date   Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:19:27 -0400

I appreciate the link to this video - I enjoyed it very much, thanks Kit. Your mention of the Freakonomics reminds me; what statistics or Stata related blogs do readers of this list frequent or operate?

Kit Baum wrote:

You might be interested to watch this video, as mentioned on the Freakonomics blog:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTPhZcxnBSE

Especially therapeutic after wrangling with statistical issues for a few hours!

Cheers
Kit

http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html

* For searches and help try: