Re: st: gologit2

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: gologit2
Date   Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:50:44 +0100 (BST)

--- Maarten buis <> wrote:
> (I am currently running a simulation on that, and will report the
> results when they are in)

The results aren't in yet, and I am tired and hungry, so I am going
home now, and give you the results tomorrow. (preliminary results are
the Brant test works as advertised in small models, but starts to
reject the null hypthesis too often in models with more explanatory

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081