Re: st: making Stata read do-files

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: making Stata read do-files
Date   Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:56:13 -0400

Gabi,

One idea is to rename all do-files so that the file names only have
lowercase letters. Several free programs can help with this task, for
example Lupas Rename.

http://rename.lupasfreeware.org/

Friedrich